Friday, June 1, 2012

[Aliso Viejo] [Pizza] Z Pizza

Z Pizza
26921 Aliso Creek Rd #D
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
(949) 425-0102
http://www.zpizza.com

Next stop was Chick-Fil-A. My sister tried their spicy chicken sandwich, and thought it was just alright. But it was my favorite! After that, we stopped by at Z Pizza because sister was craving for cheese.


Greek Pizza
feta, mozzarella, red onions, Greek olives, fresh rounds of tomatoes, oregano

She ordered a slice of Greek Pizza from the heated display case, and concluded it was a waste of money. The pizza probably had been sitting there for quite a while. It was a bit dry, and didn't taste fresh. Oh well.

From their menu, there are quite a few pizza I would like to try. Maybe order a fresh made pizza would be better next time?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eileen,

    Zpizza is better when you order a whole pie to go. Their pizzas taste great without being too greasy. Also Honeybuns and I love Zpizza because they have gluten-free crusts (we both can't eat wheat, oats, rye, different varieties of wheat, ...) Tuesdays they have a buy 1 large pizza get 1 free (no coupon needed) :-)

    Thank you soooo much for the info!
    We shall try 2 large pizzas on a Tuesday night!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like going to places that serve pizza slices (it keeps me from eating a whole pie!), but I always take a good look at the different sliced pies that are set out. Chances are if they don't look so good (like maybe they sat out too long) when cold, they won't be much better after a quick reheat. Sometimes I want a mushroom slice or pepperoni slice or just plain cheese slice, but from my experience its always better to pick a slice from a pie that looks most fresh.

    I agree with you.
    I think my sister just picked the flavor she wants,
    but didn't pay attention to the freshness initially.

    ReplyDelete