Tuesday, February 21, 2012

[Laguna Hills] [Bakery] Solomon's Bakery & Deli

Solomon's Bakery & Deli
23020 Lake Forest Dr
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
(949) 586-4718
http://www.solomonsbakery.com

We found Solomon's Bakery & Deli from one of these daily deal website.


Solomon’s King for a Day ($8.95)
Triple decker of corned beef, pastrami and coleslaw piled high on freshly baked rye bread.

The King Dr. P got a King for a Day sandwich. haha.... I had half because I'm the queen. Their pastrami is super yummy!



Veggie Sandwich ($6.95)
Avocado, sprouts, cream cheese, cucumber and tomato on the bread of your choice.

So much meat. So we got a veggie sandwich to balance it out. It tasted good with cream cheese spread.


Cranberry Loaf

While we were waiting for our sandwich, a lady came in to buy like 10 loaves of their gluten free cranberry bread. She said she found them at Mother's Market before and loves it. Now she drives 50 miles down to Laguna Hills from Pasadena to buy their bread once a month. So I took one home too. Well.... it tasted.... like healthy bread. Honestly, I don't think I like it that much.

We enjoyed the sandwiches a lot. And the owner Solomon was super nice and friendly. We'll come back to try more of their sandwiches.

1 comment:

  1. Gluten free bread! I shall go try. Since both Honeybuns and I have to eat gluten-free, thank you for this post :-)

    They have a lot of gluten free products.
    I actually saw quite a few people coming in to get gluten free breads and cakes.
    Hope you'll like their products.

    ReplyDelete