Thursday, February 23, 2012

[Irvine] [Vegetarian] The Veggie Grill

The Veggie Grill
81 Fortune Dr
Irvine, CA 92618
(949) 727-9900
http://www.veggiegrill.com

I got a birthday free meal postcard from The Veggie Grill.


Chicken Tortilla Soup ($2.95)

There was no chicken in their chicken tortilla soup, but it tasted just like chicken tortilla soup. Very magical!





Santa Fe Crispy Chickin' ($8.95)
Crispy fried chillin' chickin', lettuce, tomato, red onion, avocado, southwestern spiced vegan mayo

The crispy chickin' patty tasted even better than real chicken. But.... where was my avocado? They forgot to give me avocado. So sad.


Sweetheart Fries ($2.25)

Gotta get a side of their sweet potato fries.

That was a great free lunch!

1 comment:

  1. You got soup for free too? Veggie grill is so delish!

    Nah, I added the soup.
    Veggie Grill is yummy. But I thought their food is a bit on the oily side.

    ReplyDelete