Sunday, August 7, 2011

[Teddy & Twinkle] Sibling Love

We only had plan to adopt one puppy when we went to Petco's adoption event that day. We ended up taking two home, and we are so glad we did that. Teddy and Twinkle have really strong bond. They are inseparable.



I caught them sleeping like this the other day. Isn't that just the cutest thing?




They like to be touching each other when they rest.



We are so lucky to have two of the best dogs in the world!



Here's a really cute video of Teddy. I was watching a YouTube puppy video. Teddy got curious about the puppy sound from the computer. I love how he turned his head side way when he's wondering about something. Soooooo adorable!

3 comments:

  1. 太可愛了 我家狗狗也會聽到一些特殊聲音然後就開始把頭斜斜的聽 好像很有興趣似的 當我爸爸跟他說教的時候 他也會這樣聽我爸爸說教

    哈哈哈哈
    狗狗好像好奇的時候都會這樣頭歪歪的
    超可愛

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw-so cute, the first photo's a gem shot u got

    You miss them? haha...
    We'll go visit you and Kitty soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, found your site off of yelp =) I usually don't comment on blogs, but your dogs are the cutest dogs I've ever seen! And way to go for adopting! Please keep writing food reviews cause my cousin and I love them!

    Thank you so much, Mia! :-)

    ReplyDelete